Appalling prints

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of ASDA Photos

“Appalling prints”

Written on: 29/08/2012

I went to Tamworth asda to jab my holiday prints processed, was really excited! When I got them they are of terrible quality!! Colours not right a tall, completely different to the disc I had!! When I went back the lady was rude an not a lot of help. I paid £27.00!! Not worth £5.00. Will not go there again!!!

Fredrich's Comment

Written on: 11/05/2013

Tamworth store is a waist of time. All the main order machines upstairs warn that print file size is too small, even though mine were actually much lager than they needed to be for 9x6. When I asked the staff they said ignore it as all the the machines say the same thing, but prints will be OK. Waited an hour only find the prints were way too dark, so I refused to pay and walked off.