Quality made but not for serious shooters

Guest's review of Walther CP99 Compact

“Quality made but not for serious shooters”

Written on: 26/01/2013

I bough this gun today just for fun. As the shop owner said this gun is only for fun but not for serious shooters. Gun is well made and feels like a real gun.
The only problem with this CP99 is inaccurate. From 5 meters away I tried very hard to shoot bull's eye but no luck.

Roadkill51's Comment

Written on: 26/03/2013

Well I have to say, and please I'm not trying to criticize or insult you, that it's quite possible either it's your specific gun or your aim is off. I have had mine for a couple of weeks now (shooting daily putting about 2000 rounds through it), Walther CP99 Compact w/laser, and it is dead on with both the fixed iron sights and the laser @ 30'. I am a pretty good shot with all of my guns and I am so impressed with every feature of this gun. If I wasn't the one loading it I wouldn't even know it wasn't a pellet shooter it's just that accurate. Maybe you should try to exchange it for another. I had this same issue with a Beretta Px4 Storm, returned it and purchased one from another store and it is deadly accurate with pellets. I never shoot bbs through a rifled barrel so I can't comment on that. But the issue is accuracy and I urge you to exchange for another. Good luck and happy shooting!!