1 Click: least amount & highest quality Compression.

• Quality

mindsci's review of LG Software Innovations 1Click DVD Copy

LG Software Innovations 1Click DVD Copy

“1 Click: least amount & highest quality Compression. ”

Written on: 21/11/2012 by mindsci (1 review written)

1 Click DVD Copy works flawlessly with Slysoft's "Any DVD"! (disable CPRx).

On very hard to copy titles with the latest protections like unreadable sectors or bogus title sets, 1 Click DVD Copy is usually the ONLY program that can make a playable movie DVD. In these cases, many DVD copying programs may burn a "coaster" (an unplayable DVD).

In my experience over the years it has been very rare that I cannot copy a movie using 1 Click DVD Copy and Any DVD. I have been copying my movie DVD's from the early years of "DVD Shrink". I have found that I can continue to use my versions of 1 Click DVD Copy without having to renew each year. The only time I upgrade 1 Click is when they have made improvements to the burning and compression software .

The only problem with 1 Click DVD Copy is that it doesn't have a "split mode" for copying a very large DVD-9 movie to two DVD-5's. If a movie is so big that it will require more than 20-25% compression I use DVD Fab or DVD Cloner (with Any DVD)to make an exact "split" copy of a DVD.

• Quality