Ptz cam

• Ease Of Installation

• Image Quality

Als777on's review of World Eye Cam www.worldeyecam.com

“Ptz cam”

Written on: 10/04/2013 by Als777on (1 review written)

I am a very upset consumer I purchased a PTZ cam from world Eye cam Upon arrival cam came with a very scratched dome overlooked it and then installed on my house then afterwords cam shakes upon boot up and then only when you move camera position up and down will it shake I guess if I do not move the camera position up and down I will be okay contacted World Eye cam and they proceeded to tell me since I removed the wire ends they would not RMA it yes was my fault but I was Thinking they could've done something to help me out but since I am not a major buyer they did absolutely nothing so small buyer's beware make sure you check every single solitary thing possible about any of their cameras before you even think about installing it I guess quality-control is not one of their main objectives

• 1-4 weeks

Time Security Camera Owned

• Ease Of Use

• Ease Of Installation

• Image Quality

Supernat12's Response to Als777on's Review

Written on: 26/08/2013

Thanks, I was a little nervous about buying from them, noticed that all of their products on their website that they manufacture had insanely higher ratings than the other products but then no textual reviews, seemed fishy, going elsewhere.