It's the only choice for motorbike lessons :)

BeckiStiles's review of Valley Bike School, Motorcycle Training CBT

“It's the only choice for motorbike lessons :)”

Written on: 31/05/2013 by BeckiStiles (1 review written)

I decided to learn to ride a bike after I had bought a CBT course for my husband a couple of years ago and became a bike widow :)
I chose VBS because they were local, and my husband Rob had had such a great time learning with them.

I rang to book a CBT, and was advised that because I had never ridden a geared bike before, and it was great advice. The taster was for an hour, and took me through the basics of what I needed to know to get me off on the right foot with a CBT. It was fun, informative, and did exactly what it said on the tin - got me ready for my CBT which I took the next week.

I booked a course then, which would take me through my Direct Access.

Every lesson was fantastic and I looked forward to each and every one of them. All the trainers at VBS are immensely experienced, knowledgeable and talented and they make every lesson fun :)

They will help you in every way they can, to the point where I was really struggling with U Turns, and my poor instructor had to resort to dancing round the test center like a monkey with a bright orange cone on his head ..... it worked, because I cracked U Turns and passed my Mod 1 first time :)

After only one session with you they know exactly what you need and will tailor every lesson to you as an individual to help you be the very best, safest rider you can be.

The bikes are really well maintained, the prices are really really good value for money.

You dont need any kit - they have a huge selection of gear you can wear at no extra cost while learning, and also sell helmets and clothing on site if you want to buy your own.
If you want to learn to ride a moped, or a bike, Vally Bike School is the only place to do it. It really is a one stop shop.

• 2 months.