1st class motorcycle instruction

GuySorce's review of 1 Stop Instruction www.1stopinstruction.com

“1st class motorcycle instruction”

Written on: 02/05/2017 by GuySorce (1 review written)

I contacted 1st Stop Instruction in May 2016 as I needed to have a CBT following the purchase of a 125cc bike. The guys guided me through the necessary steps of the CBT and after a few hours at the test centre, in Hainault and open road riding I passed.
Following this I wanted to go one step further early in 2017, so i took it upon myself to undertake my Theroy. After passing this I got back in contact with the guys 1st Stop to understand how I went around passing my full bike test. I opted to undertake a conversation course to enable me to move from an auto bike to a manual bike and then I was ready to go into my first full day of the Direct Access course. I highly recommend the conversation course, Pepsi my instructor had me on a 600cc bike in a matter of minutes pulling figure of 8's and U turns. This stood me in good as the first day into the course I understood the bike and what was required of me. All the instructors gave positive reassurance during the training and teach real life riding, not just to pass a test. Everybody at 1st Stop Instruction has made riding experience a pleasure, from booking the original courses to finally passing my tests. Thank you 1st Stop Instruction.

• CBT and DAS