Well organised & professional

BrianThor's review of 1 Stop Instruction www.1stopinstruction.com

“Well organised and professional ”

Written on: 04/09/2016 by BrianThor (4 reviews written)

After passing my scooter CBT with these guys, I got a feel for 2 wheels and went on to do a 2-hour 1-2-1 session to get training on using a geared bike, during which time I stepped up to the 650cc Suzuki Gladius. I then did their 3-day unrestricted DAS course, which was very well organised and extremely well delivered. It's important to listen to what you're told, and do things the way they tell you to, and if you're able to do that then you're well on your way to have the right skills and techniques to pass your Mod 1 and Mod 2 tests. I had him for the first 2 days of the training, he 'tells it like it is' and is very down to earth, just what you need when you're starting off on a powerful machine that could do you a lot of harm if you get it wrong. I then had Cav for the final part and the Mod 2 test, he is very patient and is very good at keeping you calm when you're getting wound up and nervous just before your test. The two slightly different teaching and coaching styles worked very well together. I passed Mod 2 first time and with no minors. I highly recommend these guys, thanks a lot.

• 3 days