Shocking ! Terrible ! Frustrating !!!

• Customer service

Guest's review of Barclays Business Bank Account

“Shocking ! Terrible ! Frustrating !!!”

Written on: 21/08/2012

A full week later I am still trying to get access to the funds I transferred into the Barclays Business account for one of my clients. I have been sent a plethora of different passwords, codes and membership numbers - no combination of them can help me to get access to the funds. I have tried to contact my bank relationship manager but she's off sick and escalated to the area manager - on holiday! How can you run a business without a functional bank account - this has been going on for months. The struggle to get a functional bank account continues. I do my own business banking with Lloyds and that runs like a dream from day 1.

I've been on hold for most of the morning.

• Customer service

• 0 - 6 Months

Banked with company

Koushik's Comment

Written on: 24/11/2012

Bank org safety management has made this so that on one can access your account.if area manager - on holiday then i would request you hold on