Do not use!!!

haakon's review of UK Business Funding Centre www.ukbusinessgrants.org

“Do not use!!!”

Written on: 10/05/2013 by haakon (1 review written)

My advice do not use. These people took us for £231 and was trying to take more money from our card. Altogether they want £448.80 plus charge you £1 a month for accessing the website. I have contacted the fraud department where they were more helpful than my bank. Do not fall for their sales pitch and give them no money you can access the same data online for free from the government.
Funnily enough when I asked for our money back they stopped answering the phones, or replying to emails.
I wish I had known before what kind of company this was, I would never had used them.

Kevinox's Response to haakon's Review

Written on: 23/05/2013

Agree Do Not Use!!!

Have just taken me for £264 and will try and take more. They are pedalling deception for profit and personal gain be deception. they answer their phone in Ontario, contact [name removed]. Watch out, I'm coming after you!