AWFUL.THEY GO FOR HARD SALE, TERRIBLE COMMUNICATION&SERVICE

Guest's review of Freestart Plc - www.freestart.plc.uk

“AWFUL.THEY GO FOR HARD SALE, TERRIBLE...”

Written on: 25/04/2013

Appalling.

They caught me off-guard with a phone sales pitch when I was precisely thinking of setting up an online shop. Their sales representative promises had nothing to do with the service that was (not) provided. He said that Freestart would set up the shop for me, which they did only in a very small part.
So I had to do it myself. Do you think they would have sent me a User's manual with the welcome pack? Think again. No such welcome pack. I had to ask for the User's manual. The guy I spoke to on the phone had to look for it because he kind of didn't know what I was talking about.
When I received it it was the most obscure piece of headache I have had the disgrace to come upon, and I have a strong technical background. Result: I considered my payment lost and moved on to other business. LOST. USELESS WASTE of money, and what is worse in my case, of time.
They kept phoning me to ask me about my experience with them. Even then one of their staff managed to be rude to me in the first 10 seconds of conversation. STAY AWAY!