All went fantastically well...

London_girl's review of Momentum Transport (Momentum Coach Hire) UK

“All went fantastically well...”

Written on: 04/11/2013 by London_girl (1 review written)

Despite the really negative reviews.

I had been looking for a 16 seater minibus at short notice for an excursion to legoland for my sons 4th birthday. I browsed a few sites and requested quotes and it just so happened Momentum contacted me first directly. I would say i was caught out the blue as i wasnt expecting a call and felt a little pressure to book on the spot. However, i left a deposit and decided to search for reviews (backwards, i know and I would NEVER normally do that). Well i was left stunned with the amopunt of unhappy customers, i mean pages and pages of disgruntled people. At that point i wanted to cancel, but left with very little options (plus they were the cheapest and i had a tight budget), i paid the full amount, though did give them a little warning that i had seen the reviews and if i received the same service it wouldnt just be a bad review they would be left to deal with. (watching way too much of the godfather! :)) They were very reassuring, which left me a little bit reasurred.

Needless to say the driver arrived promptly, clean van and smiley. I would not fault the service and would go as far as say that it far exceeded my expectations. If i had any future trips or required a van, momentum would definitely be my first point of contact.

I do not know if they do own their own fleet of vehicles as my driver was a contractor.

But no complaints from me, 5 stars all round and a special thank you to our driver Juses.