Coach was nice & clean!

Charliehaigh's review of Momentum Transport (Momentum Coach Hire) UK

“Coach was nice and clean!”

Written on: 04/07/2013 by Charliehaigh (1 review written)

Our company booked a 24 seat coach to take our staff to the dogs last week. The driver was 15 minutes early and even let us play our own drum music on the journey.the coach was only a year old and very nice and clean. A good experience all in all and will definitely recommend to our other offices

Patjharris's Response to Charliehaigh's Review

Written on: 10/07/2013

I am currently researching coach brokers and would be grateful if you could contact me please.

Mazza0272's reply to Patjharris's Comment

Written on: 09/09/2013

i would like to hear your feedback on this company as have a booking for 2 weeks time and now nervous after reading these comments!

Patjharris's reply to Mazza0272's Comment

Written on: 09/09/2013

Hi, Could I suggest you contact us. I am also happy to chat to you.

Regards,

Pat Harris, Director, BUSK

Mazza0272's reply to Patjharris's Comment

Written on: 10/09/2013

How do I contact you direct? New to all this!