HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!

Turner1959's review of Megabus www.megabus.com

“HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!”

Written on: 06/04/2014 by Turner1959 (1 review written)

My 17 year old daughter had another bus bringing her to Megabus for the next part of her trip, the first bus ran late and she had to run to catch the Megabus, grant it the Megabus door was closed because it was supposed to leave at 3:00 and it was 3:03 but the bus was there. When my daughter got to the door after running her fastest with bags that were bigger than her, the bus driver shook his head no, waved her on and pulled away!!! HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO THAT TO A KID????? I have NEVER been so disgusted with a person nor a company in my life, she's a kid, you can see that, how hard would it have been to open the door and let her in. I know she was late but the bus was there, and the reasoning for the horrible rudeness by the driver I will NEVER understand. My belief in karma I hope pulls through.....my someone be "so kind" to his children!!!!! DISGUSTED!!!!!

Visit megabus.com