Megabus www.megabus.com Review

Huffman105's review of Megabus www.megabus.com

“6/3/2014 I did travel by mega bus. My first trip it...”

Written on: 07/03/2014 by Huffman105 (1 review written)

6/3/2014 I did travel by mega bus. My first trip it was 50mins delay on run. Because run out of fuel. Bus run by experienced driver. Quick and fast, but it stings from toilet. Was really hard to breath. Very narrow sit, absolutely uncomfortable, and most terrible thing is didn't give any break for 6 hours journey. As far I know you are not allow to drink or eat in bus. How can someone can travel for 6 hours without any drinks or eat?????
And on my return back to Liverpool. Guess what, nothing being changed. Same - narrow seat, smelled from toilet, and no break - and i don't have any water to drink- I'm confused - is it service or punishment!!!!! Actually 8and half hours punishment for cheap fare, because you will not only travelling for Liverpool to London Victoria.

Visit megabus.com

Extendedpaul's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2014

Hot food and alcoholic drinks are prohibited on Megabus. There is no other bar on eating/drinking.

megabus.com