Apparently they no longer operate on Sundays!

Guest's review of Megabus www.megabus.com

“Apparently they no longer operate on Sundays!”

Written on: 04/11/2013

I have been regularly using megabus between Hull and East Midlands Parkway now for two years and have always been so happy. I've recommended them to everyone needing to do a similar journey, as it's actually quicker (and of course cheaper) than taking the train.
Unfortunately it now appears that megabus no longer operate any services at all on Sundays to or from East Midlands Parkway. They provide absolutely no explanation on their website and they don't even seem to consider this as worth mentioning on their service information page. When I contacted them to ask what had happened (and bearing in mind you have to pay to call them), the first person I spoke to didn't know why there were no services and just told me to keep checking the website. When I emailed them to ask again, I was told that service no longer runs on Sundays because the train between London and East Midlands will no longer be available on Sundays. But I don't want the train to or from London! I want the bus to and from Hull! Clearly they don't believe the route is worth operating if it doesn't continue down to London from East Midlands... but that leaves no alternative route between the east midlands and east yorkshire with megabus. Very disappointing.

Visit megabus.com