From London to Plymouth

Guest's review of Megabus www.megabus.com

“From London to Plymouth”

Just cant complain !
I paid £7 and got to Plymouth in 6 hours
Yes the train is quicker and yes its at least 4 times the price
Plenty of leg room and seat belts
Pleasant driver
I took cold food and drink on board and that was fine - no hot food allowed.
Bit smelly toilet but it had a toilet !
I am now booked on a megabus gold - does anyone know how I reserve a specified seat as I cant work this out and despite emailing Megabus have had no reply ?
It would help if when booking the Megabus Gold if there was a seat reservation option.

Visit megabus.com

Justdontknow's Comment

Written on: 03/11/2013

Can anyone tell me how I book a specified seat on the megabus gold ?

Dr.kingschultz's Comment

Written on: 03/11/2013

Sorry you cant book specifiv seat for now, unless things change in future..

Justdontknow's Comment

Written on: 03/11/2013

That explains why I have not been able to book a seat !

Dansgroupuk's Comment

Written on: 10/02/2014

I agree you should be able to reserve a seat on services. Not the luck of the draw

megabus.com