Great journey. Can't complain at all

Guest's review of Megabus www.megabus.com

“Great journey. Can't complain at all”

Written on: 21/10/2013

Booked from Leeds to London 20th October leaving the bus station in Leeds at 4:20pm. Driver was smart and friendly and loaded all of our luggage whilst everyone boarded the coach which had wi-fi which worked ok and plug sockets which was a nice bonus.

Not sure why but there was two other drivers on the bus which were dropped off at a services on the way before we entered Sheffield where I just felt sorry for the driver who had about 100 people swarming all around him trying to get in the bus but he seemed to deal with it well and once again diligently dealt with passengers and loaded the luggage for them.

Heading down the M1 traffic was pretty bad but we were kept informed and the driver assured us we were still on time. We pulled into another services and changed drivers where I asked if I could go for a cigarette and was allowed but asked to stay near. The next driver was also pretty cool and we got into London on time.

All in all no complaints at all. Have experienced some horror trips using Megabus but the price you pay means I'm prepared for hiccups. More drivers like the one who started off the journey though and Megabus won't go far wrong.

Visit megabus.com