Really good service!

Guest's review of Megabus www.megabus.com

“Really good service! ”

Written on: 28/09/2013

Megabus in my opinion are one of the best services going to London from Cardiff. Their prices are always cheap and there coaches frequent.

On my last five coaches, ive found the coach driver to be polite (even funny at times), i find the coaches to be clean and spacious. I never use the toilet as its just a habit of mine. I love the free wifi and charging points. I prefer not to use public toilets. I went on national express because a friend had booked via national express and i was suprised that they had no chargin point nor wifi. The driver of the national express coach had told us to wrap up his curtains because he wasnt going to do it. So im going to stick with megabus. Ive used megabus to travel to birmingham too, and the driver stopped at services too, which i think was a needed break, we had a bit of a walk and had the oppurtunity to grab a coffee. It only cost twenty pounds return to birmingham for me.

The only problem i have with megabus is its frequency for services to manchester, theres only two a day going and coming. But other than that. Megabus is fantastic!

Ive booked tickets for megabus gold on friday so im really excited about that.

Visit megabus.com