Cheap price, cheap service.

Guest's review of Megabus www.megabus.com

“Cheap price, cheap service.”

Written on: 22/09/2013

I travelled from Inverness to London on a double decker Megabus and it was one of the worst experiencesof my life. The plug sockets didn't work nor did the WiFi (Megabus do state that they can't guarantee this service, however I feel that when you are aware that somebody is on that coach for 14 hours, you would at least try and provide a bus with that working service. My phone died and I didn't keep it on all of the time, only turning it on to update family as to where I was, I was stuck with a dead phone on a long haul journey).
The seats were extremely uncomfortable and small, and rest breaks, or even 10 minutes to walk around didn't happen. It was a non stop journey and by the end of it, I was in agony. We changed drivers and that was about it.
The toilet on the bus was absolutely horrific, the floor on the downstairs of the coach was soaking in urine. The toilet was clogged with toilet paper and was absolutely filthy. I've never seen anything like it in my entire life. The drivers were rude, one of them actually called us minions! Ridiculous. They seem to have the attitude that they are paid to drive from one destination to the other without any concern for the passengers themselves. Pay the tad extra and use another mode of transport. Megabus are horrific.

Visit megabus.com