Megabus Gold - Cardiff to London

Guest's review of Megabus www.megabus.com

“Megabus Gold - Cardiff to London”

Written on: 19/08/2013

Travelled Cardiff to London Megabus Gold, tickets were selling for fiver on the day.

The interior is nice, but was disappointed all the seat upstairs were facing each other, felt awkward and most passengers were either on their phones throughout entire journey, or trying to avoid eye contact.

Personally I think you could still have forward facing seat upstairs, and tables, I couldn't wait for the journey to be finished.

One girl said we are all sitting facing each other and no one is talking.

I understand on the sleeper buses the seats fold out, but for a day service megabus gold service in my opinion more forward facing seat upstairs please.

The complimentary tea/biscuits were nice, not like an airport hostess service, but good. It was worth the five quid, although I personally like to have my own space why travelling, with four sitting around the table was less leg room and I think I'd rather usual service, than sit for 3 hours or more trying to avoid eye contact with the whole bus.

Worth the fiver though !