Terrible...

Guest's review of Megabus www.megabus.com

“Terrible...”

Written on: 05/06/2013

I booked Megabus Montreal to Toronto roundtrip and it was the most uncomfortable bus ride I ever went on! First off, after having taken Megabus about 15-20 times I NEVER HAD A 10$ TRIP so I don't know where they're pulling that amount out from, the cheapest I ever had was 40-50$ - so in my own opinion, the morale of the story should be to NOT "advertise something Megabus Canada CANT guarantee."

Secondly, half the times I go on a Megabus, their internet does not work. Whats up with that? Don't they advertise FREE WIFI on the busses?? Once again... just another case of false advertisement - they should just advertise "NO WIFI" instead, at least I can live with honesty. At times even the plugs don't even work - super annoying....

Thirdly, the seat was so uncomfortable, wow..! Tossing and turning the whole 6 hours & thats what I call a terrible bus ride experience. I'm seriously considering NEVER taking Megabus again - at this point I'd just rather take Greyhound and wait the full 2 hours in Ottawa. (June 3 / 2013)

Visit megabus.com