No bus!

Guest's review of Megabus www.megabus.com

“No bus!”

Written on: 17/05/2013

I booked to travel from Edinburgh Airport to Inverness on 8th May. While waiting for the 8.30pm bus at the airport I realised that by 8.50 that the bus from the Park and Ride at Inverkeithing was on a Bank Holiday timetable and therefore I was going to miss my connection at 9.15 if I waited until the next bus at 9.00pm.
I was forced to take a Taxi at the cost of £26 or risk being stranded at the Park and Ride!

How could I book a bus that didn't exist!

Up till now I was very happy with Megabus but I was very let down by this episode.

Visit megabus.com

Rdwooty's Comment

Written on: 23/05/2013

did you book two seperate tickets or was it one ticket from Airport to Inverness with times on it> If so the Megabus are liable to pay but if was two tickets then you are on your own

Pearsonm's Comment

Written on: 23/05/2013

I booked only one ticket from airport to Inverness.
Thanks