Not satisfactory. Poor care of passenger belongings.

Guest's review of Megabus www.megabus.com

“Not satisfactory. Poor care of passenger belongings.”

Written on: 20/03/2013

I left a suitcase in the luggage compartment of a bus last week. Admittedly, this was my fault but I called Megabus instantly to inform them that my case was still on the moving bus that had just left my stop and I gave a lost property report over the phone. I was informed that all remaining luggage would be deported back to Glasgow after the bus terminated but a week later, my suitcase has still not been located and there is no evidence of it anywhere! I think this is completely ridiculous! Where on earth is it?! Considering I phoned when the case was still on the bus, I think Megabus should have made a conscious effort to report this to the driver so my case could be located. Totally unsatisfied and very distressed about losing so many of my personal belongings! Extremely poor service.

Visit megabus.com

Amy.har's Comment

Written on: 03/04/2013

Well, seeing this review made me feel I am not going to have a sight of my bag which I lost yesterday. They are so unprofessional, they even said that I need to wait 28 days to wait to hear from them!!

How stupid?? Yes, we did forget the bag, however, it doesn't take 28 days to locate a bag which was on the bus, and we were exactly the same as you, we called as the bus was terminating at the next station!!

Just curious, did you get your luggage back?

megabus.com