Absolute Joe Soaps

Guest's review of Megabus www.megabus.com

“Absolute Joe Soaps”

Written on: 11/03/2013

Took the megabus from Cheltenham to London. The pick up point clearly stated on the tickets was Cheltenham Promenade and we were there at 7am for our departure at 7:25am. It got to about 7:20 and we thought it must just be late. At 7:30 a National Expeess coach turns up and I decide to ask him if he knows anything to which he replied "you've missed it the megabus is normally at the Inner Promenade", the Inner Promenade was just around the corner but not visible from the Promenade waiting stops. Please tell me HOW we were meant to know that they meant the INNER promenade and not the main promenade?!?!? I rang the customer service line and they said they couldn't refund us and we couldn't get any other megabuses instead and hung up on me. I had to pay 60 pounds just to get to London for two of us in excess of 30 for the megabus return tickets. Getting the train from Worcester would have been 40 pounds each but we went for the cheaper option so here's my advice - SCREW THE MEGABUS THEY SUCK get the National Express or train. Coach driver was rude on the way home too.

Visit megabus.com

Rdwooty's Comment

Written on: 23/05/2013

did you not check the map available on the web site showing the plan for the pickup point\/

megabus.com