Worst Driver Ever !

Guest's review of Megabus www.megabus.com

“Worst Driver Ever !”

Written on: 15/02/2013

driver extremely rude to paying customers . this was first time going to orlando from Atlanta . on te 12:15 bus .My husband is disabled & does not hear well . I was worried abount my husband traveling alone but was reassured I could contact him on cellphone. He was ask to turn volume all the way down on his phone . All the passengers were instructed not to talk . If she could hear you she would talk to you like you were a child. Embarass you . It was said she was neurotic and did not need to be driving a bus. all of our future trips are canceled involving megabus until problem driver is resolved. NOTHING good to say . I plan to let all my friends know what happened & pay extra & ride another form of transportation . The bus was the 12:15 from Atl. to Orlando Dec . 6th. easy to track who was driving . I want a phone call from management.

Visit megabus.com