lost siutcase

panico's review of Megabus www.megabus.com

“lost siutcase”

Written on: 24/01/2013 by panico (1 review written)

they lost my sons suitcase, and it is a month later and they still havent found it all they have to do is ask the driver what he has done with it, not a difficult problem to solve is it,to megabus it seems it is they cant act on it untill the bus driver has reported it to lost property

Visit megabus.com

Stressedandupset's Response to panico's Review

Written on: 20/03/2013

Did you ever get your suitcase back?

I left a case in the luggage compartment on a bus last week. I phoned megabus instantly and they informed me that the driver would deport any remaining luggage back to Glasgow once the bus terminated. I am still yet to hear. I don't understand how it has not have been located! Where is the breakdown in the system?! They knew the case was on the bus so surely they have a responsibility to make sure it gets deported back to Glasgow when a report has been made!

I just wondered if you ever got your case back or if you took any steps after this point? I desperately want to find mine!!

Panico's reply to Stressedandupset's Comment

Written on: 21/03/2013

no they still havent found the suitcase since mid december when it was reported
now in the hands of the police

megabus.com