What a joke.

Mishking's review of Megabus www.megabus.com

“What a joke.”

Written on: 22/01/2013 by Mishking (1 review written)

What an absolute joke. I booked 2 tickets to travel to London the day before my departure date for just £8.00. "What a bargain" you may think (as did I when booking). Bargain.....NO, NIGHTMARE......YES. I had an appointment in London at 4pm so booked the 10.15 bus. Whilst waiting at the departure destination for 20 minutes after the due time of the bus I decided to ring megabus customer services to check there were no delays as we had quite a bit of snow. Once through to an advisor she told me the bus had departed from a completely different bus stop to what's advertised not only on the website but what's also in my confirmation booking!!!! I have lived in my area all my life and know the difference between one street name and another. Never again will I book with this company. To top it all I had to pay £50.00 for another 2 tickets with national express to get me to London on time.

Visit megabus.com