MEGABUS NIGHTMARE

axc07a's review of Megabus www.megabus.com

“MEGABUS NIGHTMARE”

Written on: 04/11/2012 by axc07a (1 review written)

The bus has been advertising low prices but my price was not cheap. My pick up was at a random gas station at 1:15 am. I had my two year old son with me and I arrive ten minutes early to make sure I did not miss the bus. They finally decided to show up at 1:50 am. They did not want to let me get on the bus until they found out who was going to be takin over the trip. Fortunately they realized how stupid that was since it was cold and my son was outside with me.

We stayed on the bus waiting until 3:50 am just to realize that they messed up on the schedule and would not be leaving until 10:45 am.I decided to just go home since it was only going to be a weekend trip.

I felt really bad for the other two passengers though. One of them had to call their friend to pick them up and drive three hours there to get her.

The other passenger was informed that he could not stay on the bus to sleep and had to pay out of pocket for lodging. This was no truck stop station either and nothing was in sight.

Oh and they did not want to return my money back. I have been waiting on customer service for two hours!

I would recommend you have a back up plan for your trip because more than likely you will be late or will not make it at all.

Visit megabus.com