Megabus Bristol to London Victoria

Beesquirrel's review of Megabus www.megabus.com

“Megabus Bristol to London Victoria”

Written on: 25/10/2012 by Beesquirrel (1 review written)

Having read some of the previous reviews I would be inclined to say Megabus is what you expect; cheap travel. If you have the money then buy all means, pay for more comfortable, faster and reliable transport however if you need and subsequently go for cheap travel, then expect to get comparable service for your money.

I most frequently use Colston hall Bristol to London Victoria and whilst it has sometimes been late (which would have been the same had I driven as both journey's would be on the M4 which was the cause of the delay) and there is not much leg room (also common in a lot of car, bus, coach and in fact plane journeys nowadays) but in all fairness I think for the money I pay, I expect the service to be good, not great, which it is.

Absolutely right with the toilets not always being hugely clean; again, I would say I have found and regrettably had to use toilets of questionable cleanliness in restaurants, trains, petrol stations and plane stations so I am not expecting them to be immaculate-just usable.

I would use the service again and recommend to those needing cheap travel, just don't expect 5 star travel.

Visit megabus.com