Mega Bust Travel

Guest's review of Megabus www.megabus.com

“Mega Bust Travel ”

Written on: 24/10/2012

Absolutely awful service.
Yes, the price was reasonable, but since both times I traveled with them this week they were over 40 minutes late, and not only did the bus driver answer his phone THREE TIMES while driving to have a lovely conversation with some female relative, he decided he would take 5-10 minutes to go on a chocolate dash to a newsagent at the Leeds stop. Oh, it's OK- it's not like some of us had somewhere important to go that evening, you just enjoy adding to your cholesterol levels, Mr Bus Driver.
Might I add that when I got off at Manchester Shudehill interchange, the Megabus advisers were extremely rude to passengers asking for assistance, that's if they weren't totally ignoring them.
I think next time I'll pay the pricey train fare when traveling, at least you get good value for your money, instead of 3.5 hours on a stuffy coach run by people with terrible customer service.

Visit megabus.com