AVOID!

Ascrappy's review of Megabus www.megabus.com

“AVOID!”

Written on: 13/09/2012 by Ascrappy (1 review written)

Avoid at all costs I was going to Lecister from London to a very good friends wedding with my partner however we didn't make it. We got to the bus on time but the wheel on my heavy case broke so I had to drag it along the road my partner ran ahead and informed the driver who turned out to be very rude and aggressive. He shouted at my partner to get off as he had to go, my partner told the driver that I was at the end of the bus and that I was coming the driver told my partner to help me and he assured my partner that he would wait as soon as my partner stepped off of the bus the driver shut the doors and drove off!! He left us standing there in the pouring rain, I called Megabus customer service straight away and got through to some one after an eternity of listening to depressing music and recorded messages only to be told I had to send an email and nothing could be done that day! I sent an email the same night and five weeks later someone has bothered to respond refuseing to give me a refund of £37 stating it's not company policy to do so. Next time I will pay more for a train or even walk the whole way at least I know I'll get to my destination.

Visit megabus.com

Chazzywazz's Response to Ascrappy's Review

Written on: 16/10/2012

National Express all the way for me!

megabus.com