Megabus www.megabus.com Review

Lr123's review of Megabus www.megabus.com

“Never ever opt for this bus even if you have to pay 10...”

Written on: 29/06/2012 by Lr123 (1 review written)

Never ever opt for this bus even if you have to pay 10 pounds extra try national express. Megabus staff treat you like animals more than humans. They are rude and never give u proper information. First day experience for me in mega bus. Lady in the reception told bus is half hour delayed and when I asked controller after half hour he told bus has already left.all buses were delayed for more than 45 minutes and I have never seen any un civilised staff like that of mega bus. I would give a minus 100 rating for the company and service if Possible. Never ever again

Visit megabus.com

Guest's Response to Lr123's Review

Written on: 02/08/2012

I think you've got your companies mixed up, in my experience National Express are pure evil, whereas Megabus staff are chilled and pleasant.

megabus.com