Disgusted by staff behaviour

Guest's review of Megabus www.megabus.com

“Disgusted by staff behaviour”

Written on: 23/05/2012

The most horrible staff and customer service. Yes it's cheap and it is ideal in this current hard financial time but we don't deserve the rudeness and Un professional behaviour by staff, specialy the drivers, they think we are cheap and we don't deserve better service. I had a return ticket from London to Leeds in Victoria bus station. I saw two bus came on same stand and in last 10 minutes they decided to change the stand and I was not aware of that. When I noticed the stand gate says Cardiff not Leeds anymore I approached the staff and he said there is your bus going. Bus left 1 minute early and he said there nothin they can do. I had to buy a new ticket. Well I don't mind but a woman in front of me had same experience and they gave her a free pass, when I found out I was furious. Why I paid and she didn't . Well she was blonde with short dress and I was dark and ugly I guess. Horrible treatment.
Once again I had no choice but to choose this horrible service. This time from Leeds to London . I saw bus standing came out of taxi while walking towards the bus he drive away few seconds before 2:00 . I was gutted, called a friend he dropped me in Sheffield to cath same bus after 40 minutes and when I showed the ticket driver said I am not allowed because I missed my bus. I said this is my bus I am just catching up. He was so rude so so rude. Not to me only but o everybody. Please mega bus teach some respect to your drivers. Give them better pay and training for god sake. Well I managed to board after creating a scene. Stupid

Visit megabus.com