RIPPED OFF !

Guest's review of Coach Broker

“RIPPED OFF !”

Written on: 11/06/2013

was promised a party bus for my sons prom along with 12 of his friends ,gave them all the details, was given a price of £390 the booking was made the lads were well chuffed. The following week was told it was not certain to arrive at the agreed pick up time , so they could supply a minibus instead ,I told them to provisionaly book it but needed to speak to my son first, got home from work to find that they had booked it anyway and taken £94 OFF MY CREDIT CARD ,nine yes nine phone calls later was told they would be keeping my money and basically that it wasn't their problem .PLEASE do your self a favour and avoid this shower like the plague they are complete rip off merchants , phone local coach companys direct and make the booking yourself you would be much better off....
if they could not guarantee the coach I asked for then they should not of promised it me..

Aureliaallen's Comment

Written on: 05/08/2013

Hello. I am investigating this company for a BBC programme. Please help me by emailing me your number. aurelia.allen@bbc.co.uk.