Some of us do not have a "Choice"

Guest's review of Arriva Bus Service

“Some of us do not have a "Choice"”

Written on: 10/02/2013

A quick overview of the reviews on this page, paint a pretty damning picture.

I think I know why, some of us who use buses to travel have little or no choice, and have to, out of necessity use the buses/trains, as we do not own nor drive a vehicle of any kind.

The drivers' are therefore able to be rude, unprofessional, discourteous and even downright obnoxious to paying customers', and their excuse, more often than not is, "don't tell me, I am just the bus driver".

To top it all, I dared to complain once, in writing, and was sent a response that I thought was atrocious, I was basically accused of "lying" as that particular bus service and driver, said "xyz"! Yes, I am sure most people complain to a service provider, due to pure "dis-service" and not because they want to practice their essay writing skills!

Yesterday was such a bad experience, and to top that I have previously thought I was going to die in a very bad accident on an Arriva Bus. Unfortunately, I cannot say I will never use the service again, as I do not drive nor do I own a vehicle, therefore I believe that this company has a "captive audience" and will not or does not want to offer "good" customer service, have out-of-date timetables at both bus stops and online, have drivers' who get paid a fair salary for poor service.

1Am1Unhappycustomer's Comment

Written on: 07/12/2013

ALAMO CAR RENTALS

I WOULD BE VERY CAREFUL OF THE CHARGES ALAMO CAR RENTALS PUT ON YOUR CARD. I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THEM WHEN THEY ADDED EXTRA CHARGES ON MY CARD WITHOUT INFORMING ME AND THEN TRY TO BE VERY DISMISSIVE AND BRUSH ME OFF WHEN I OPENED A CASE ON THIS. THE INITIAL OFFER WAS ATTRACTIVE BUT WITH THE EXTRA COSTS MADE THE CAR RENTAL DOUBLE OF WHAT THEY INITIALLY QUOTED ME.