That's what I call service!

Jaydee15's review of The Folding Sliding Door Company www.foldingslidingdoors.com

“That's what I call service!”

Written on: 19/01/2016 by Jaydee15 (1 review written)

We ordered some bifold doors before Xmas and simply cannot fault the quality of the product, the delivery and installation process and the follow up service (the Fensa registration certificate arrived within a couple of weeks). However, what makes this company so special is the amazing people who work there. From start to finish the service was second to none: the lady in the sales team (you know who you are!) was hugely knowledgeable and (almost literally!) held my hand through the whole process - no question was too silly, no enquiry was left unanswered and I had complete faith in everything going to plan. At the other end of the process, there was the lovely lad (gentleman if you're not from Yorkshire, which he is!) who did such a splendid job of fitting the doors...with joy, jollity, expertise and a little pzazz thrown in for good measure. Everyone did their utmost to take as much stress out of the process as possible and we are very grateful to them all. Super company, super product but most of all super staff! No hesitation in recommending them to anyone who is looking for well-made, competitively priced doors and is depending on excellent service to match!