Fantastic doors, fantastic service!!

Pysee's review of The Folding Sliding Door Company www.foldingslidingdoors.com

“Fantastic doors, fantastic service!!”

Written on: 21/08/2015 by Pysee (1 review written)

From start to finish the Folding Sliding Door Company was a pleasure to deal with. All my queries were answered in great detail and emails reponded to promptly. My doors arrived on time as promised and were delivered by polite workmen. They were fitted by two professional members of staff who wasted no time in dismantling my old doors and worked solidly all afternoon to fit my new folding sliding doors. They paid great attention to detail even to the point of cleaning the glass to ensure the finished doors looked fabulous on completion. My old doors were collected and disposed of as promised. if you are looking for folding sliding doors for your house, look no further! I highly recommend the Folding Sliding Door Company for a stress free experience and excellent professional workmanship.My quality doors were installed last week slide perfectly and has added a different dimension to my house and garden. I really feel that they have made the garden part of the house. It is rare these days to encounter a company who take such pride in their workmanship and product. The customer care at every stage was excellent. Thank you Folding Sliding Doors, you have made my summer!