Wow

Nessac27's review of Buggypod

Buggypod

“Wow”

Written on: 12/04/2012 by Nessac27 (1 review written)

After struggling away with various double prams for my now 1yo and 2yo (found a problem with sll of them!) i gave up and got a buggypod was umming and arring after reading alot of bad reviews but thought id take the plunge!!
I agree with other reviewers, the instructions are definately not the easiest to understand but once id thrown them back in the box i managed to assemble it it does get tricky in places! I decided to fit it to my chicco liteway stroller as this is the one we use for day trips walking etc (for short trips i use m&p zoom and a buggyboard!) after spending not far off an hour fitting it it was definately worth it!! My pram feels exactly same to push as it did without it even up the incredibly steep, rocky bridal paths around my house!!! Imy 1 yo goes in pram and 2 yo on buggypod when he wants to walk its incredibly easy to fold and stays on side of the pram or can easily be removed, we use buses abd trains alot too and my pram folds with it still attatched! It will fit through doorways, even my incredibly narrow one with a bit of a twist! Not one of my side by sides would and tandems were either a nightmare to push or fold and my son refused to go in them this way he gets to sit at the side of his sister and i can get in and out of my house without having to take my kids and everything else out of the pram outside in order to get it in and vice versa!!! Definately the best purchase ive made in a long time one very happy mummy with 2 very happy children! Just wish id of bought one sooner would of saved an awful lot of stress!!!