Worst connection ever...

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

bravo.twozero's review of Virgin Broadband www.virginmedia.com

“Worst connection ever...”

Written on: 12/03/2012 by bravo.twozero (7 reviews written)

I had Virgin broadband for over 9 months and haven't had any issues. But then I decided to upgrade to an XL broadband (Greedy me) Big mistake. They offered me a good deal with spotify and everything but the problems started when the so called "Engineer" showed-up to install it. He was extremely rude and when I asked him to place the router upstairs he went mad. He threatened me saying that there will be a charge for this blah blah. He seemed not happy about his job. Anyway after the installation the internet was good but the problems started the next day. The speed dropped constantly and my wifi wasn't working at all. I paid £28 for the broadband and end up using my neighbours to check my emails and the funny this is the connection is not even fibre optic as virgin.. WOHA.. The support staff were quite rude when I complained and not helpful at all. I called today and now they are saying it will take another 20 days to fix. Surprise surprise.. Cancelling the service now. My experience with them is awful and I don't recommend them to anyone.

• Reliability