I'm impressed...

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

Maxlenn's review of Sky Broadband

“I'm impressed...”

Written on: 31/05/2013 by Maxlenn (1 review written)

I switched from BT Infinity to Sky Broadband on the 28th of May. after reading so many negative comments I hesitated at first, but couldn't afford to pay BT over £50 every month, so after speaking to one of Sky's representative on the phone I decided to go for it. it's such a good deal compared to BT - I'm saving hundreds.

the switch as been straightforward - on the 28th at about 9am the connection with BT stopped, so I plugged in the Sky Hub and that was it - within few hours it was up and running.

I'm getting between 3.5 to 4.0 Mb download speed, which is good enough for anything. BT Infinity was much faster, but I don't really notice it much browsing - it's like fractions of second difference. it's more when downloading: for example, before I could download a movie in about 5mins, and now it might take 15/20mins. I can live with that.

very pleased with the switch so far... I'm impressed by Sky.

I'd definitely recommend it.

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

Maxlenn's Response to Maxlenn's Review

Written on: 02/06/2013

*update*

I run a speed test this morning and it came to: 15.53 MB/ps.