Absolutely f-_-cking ridiculous ISP

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

jewjawrkaknfjkwan's review of Sky Broadband

“Absolutely f-_-cking ridiculous ISP”

Written on: 27/05/2013 by jewjawrkaknfjkwan (1 review written)

Can't believe I live in a supposed 1st world country in 2013 and have an internet connection like this. I'm only home for a few weeks at my parents and I'm using their internet, I'm not even paying for it or using it for long but I still felt the need to write a review on it.

Using the highest speed package and I live 5 miles away from a major UK City. Takes me 20 minutes to load a low quality youtube video. Average download speed is around 150kb/s-50kb/s.
Internet will just cut out randomly from time to time, even when plugged into the Ethernet cable. I am working irregular hours right now which means I am awake throughout the night, and it seems like any time between midnight and 4am is prime time for Sky to decide to just cut off the internet for 20 minutes here or there.

Stay away from this piece of sh1t internet. Even if it's included in your TV package you're better off just getting something else. JOKE. f00ken SH1TE.

• Reliability