Sky Broadband Review

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

Guest's review of Sky Broadband

“5 months and 8 engineers later the problem with my...”

Written on: 21/03/2013

5 months and 8 engineers later the problem with my phone line and broadband has still to be resolved I had a full week of everything running smoothly until yesterday for some unknown reason sky requested that an engineer go to the exchange and since then my phone line has been dead and no internet connection I have the same engineer coming out today who worked for 4 hrs last week to get it up and running why the hell send an engineer to the exchange to fix something that was fixed last week. Next Friday I am having virgin fibre optic installed my advice is jump ship because you will all continually to have problems just to add i've had a fab advisor from sky who has worked on the case for the past month.

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

Aura's Comment

Written on: 23/03/2013

Would you still recommend Sky please, or go elsewhere? I am with TalkTalk and I hate their customer service.