I was suprised by the ratings here ...

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

Guest's review of Sky Broadband

“I was suprised by the ratings here ...”

Written on: 15/02/2013

Sky being such a big company, I thought that the would be a mixed bag. I've only seen one positive review (I didn't see them all) and he clearly appears to be planted (I'm a writer and have been offered work planting reviews).

Most days, I use the internet for work - that is writing. Most days I have trouble getting a proper connection. When I pressed the 'Review' button to put this review on, it took me two attempts, due to the connection going.

There appears to be some angry people here.

I often wonder what it would be like if my car stopped working two or three times on a journey; or if my TV stopped working two or three times during a film.

Somehow, it seems acceptable that our internet connection can just be 'lost' and we all go 'okay. Wait a minute or two and it'll come back. Most frustrating.

I have to confess to a secret relief at ticking the 'No' box regards would I recommend Sky to others. No. And I mean, really, No.

• Reliability