Worse than Dial Up.

Guest's review of Sky Broadband

“Worse than Dial Up. ”

Written on: 26/01/2013

Negatives:
It took a very long time to set (several weeks).
It is slow
About once every 3 hours it disconnects and you have to restart the router, disable your internet connection on every device you are using the internet and then reconnect on each device.
Sometimes the internet does not come back up for several hours.

We phoned up for a solution and they couldn't give us one, it's just a bug..

I live in London, so can't really blame being in the middle of nowhere for bad internet.

Currently all our sky TV channels have also gone.

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

Stewiebee's Comment

Written on: 26/01/2013

Day 10 nothing as changed same rubbish service no repairs to my broadband.How can sky think this is acceptable.They should be ashamred of how i have been treated as a customer.Come the end of our contract let them even try to keep us as customers.Sky's slogan is "believe in better" - well I did believe in better and all I got was rubbish broadband and abysmal customer service.I have just checked my emails 5 emails sent to sky and 1 reply i suppose they think not bad for £65 a month.The service is getting worse not suprising when you give your advisors scripts and no productive way of dealing with a customers complaint.The service is simply terrible they care when you first sign up and when you want to leave.I will post everyday until someone does something usefull not scripted and gets my broadband fixed.I can truly say that every time i contact sky by phone i get the exact script read to me everytime.I had a stroke a year ago, and still they say unplug this turn off this try a new micro filter.Same rubbish no fix.Sky you cannot fix my problem i need bt openreach engineer like last time i had similar problem and bt fixed it.Stop treating your customers so badly we are fed up.

Hamiltonmhammie's Comment

Written on: 24/02/2013

I was about to sign up but have read the first reviews. I won't bother now as I don't need the stress you are all getting. Thanks for your reviews.
Mary