Sky Broadband - Value for money...NOT!!

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

Gazni's review of Sky Broadband

“Sky Broadband - Value for money...NOT!!”

Written on: 14/01/2013 by Gazni (1 review written)

Dear Reader,

Please read this before you decide to get Sky Broadband!!

I have been a customer with sky for 7 years..I know why am I still with them?

Like most families (Mom Dad 3 kids)we like the sky tv service and the phone deal is not bad either so we suffer on with a rubbish broadband service and even worse Sky Help Customer Services Manager replies or not replies I mean!

I worked for a multinational work place service provider who had similar habits. But I left as I could not sell to unsuspecting clients...I did'nt learn about the unauthorised DD withdrawls and hiden overcharges for 3 months. Until my customers were ringing me to enquire what the hell was going on. I could'nt stop it so I left.

The good news is the CEO and MD have been replaced and may go to prison...fingers crossed. Oh yeah.... The new Commercial Director, invited me back to start my job again August 2012. I'm so pleased to say it is a totally different place and all the unhappy customers have had refunds, extra services for free and discounted prices for the next 12 months.

If only SKY could become the company all thier customers want them to be.

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

Stewiebee's Response to Gazni's Review

Written on: 26/01/2013

Sky do tv the best in uk.then they sell bt openreach broadband the worst in the uk.The problem is we have bt or virgin both bad so we cant win we are truly screwed.