Good but quite a few problems!

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

Guest's review of Sky Broadband

“Good but quite a few problems!”

Written on: 20/07/2011

Sky broadband is much better than my previous broadband (BT) as when ever a phone call was there the internet would be lost, fxed now and does not do that any more. However they say upto 20mb, I have had a maximum of 2.9mb, not very good. Also it can not take skpye on my ipod , ps3 and computer while my previus could. Need to fix promlems sooner or later.

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

Guest's Comment

Written on: 20/07/2011

I agree with you too, I have the same problem aswell, I'm glad im not alone!

Drmerlin123's Comment

Written on: 10/09/2011

My sincere sympathies... so you think Sky is better than BT... Quite possibly! Besides the fact that Sky is a dreadful provider, they use BT lines which, in most areas, offer pathetic connection speeds. Once you have tried a decent provider at decent speeds then perhaps you will wish to review your favourable perception of Sky...