EE Broadband

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

papie's review of Orange Broadband http://broadband.orange.co.uk

“EE Broadband”

Written on: 14/06/2013 by papie (1 review written)

As most people here are already saying the promise of faster cheaper broadband was enough for me to switch to EE.

How I wish I'd never bothered.

Customer Service - nobody seems willing to listen to you as an individual, seems like they gets lots of these calls relating to problems with both wi-fi & broadband connection

Service Provided by EE, took just under a month to get the first router changed after the router kept loosing internet connection.

Once the new router arrived all seemed fine for around three months, then the same dropping in broadband connection started to happen again. Called EE same response as before & go through all of the same procedures as before.

Longest phone call time to EE so far is a little under two hours. Every time I phone I get so frustrated trying to get them to understand the fact that my last internet provider never let me down & the service provided was very good as in no connection failure even at the supposed busy time of the day, how I now wish I'd never left Sky broadband.

Avoid EE broadband at all costs, for the saving they provide I feel it is not worth the hassle of having to keep calling them & going through the same old procedures for countless hours.

Will not be renewing contract with them, now looking to buy out of contract as we're so fed up of the lack of service provided, in fact I'm surprised my internet stayed active long enough for me to post this review

• Reliability