poor service provided, & poor customer service

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

Guest's review of Keysurf

“poor service provided, and poor customer service”

Written on: 31/03/2014

My internet has always been pretty poor despite the university hall providing a router in each dormitory. The internet cuts off every few minutes, so I have to turn off the wifi on my laptop, and turn it on again, only to repeat the process a few times because it keeps disconnecting. I've called and emailed them a few times, but to no avail. Their customer services are extremely rude, and talk down to the customer. As far as I know, customer services are meant to HELP you with the problems you may have with the services they provide, yet they provided no help, and talked in a condescending tone. I don't know if this man in particular was treating me in this manner because I don't have a British accent, but an American accent, in which case is a very 20th century manner to be living. Judging a customer based on their accent and the assumption of where they are from is not a trait that someone working in customer services should have.