E Mail Outages !!

• Speed Consistency

Guest's review of Daisy Communications Plc www.daisyplc.com

“E Mail Outages !!”

Written on: 23/08/2013

We inherited Daisy after they took over a company called Eurotel who were our original broadband provider & Email hosts.

Since dealing with Daisy we have had problems receiving / sending emails on a few occasions, it seems their servers are prone to failure (probalby 4 or 5 times in the last year) this may not seem much but when a company like us does most of its corresponding via email then this is too much!

We receive most of our enquiries & orders via email so when customers send these & we dont respond this can be very damaging, we have lost at least one large job where the customer went elsewhere as we failed to respond - we never received their email !

We will be looking to leave Daisy & find a new e-mail host as this situation has become unacceptable, we are not recieving the service they claim to provide - we need a service we can rely on.

One small thing I will say in their favour is that the staff on the helplines are very pleasant & polite when I vent my frustrations, unfortunately though most of the time they cannot give any definite answers as to when a problem will be fixed !

• Reliability

Daisygroup's Comment

Written on: 28/08/2013

I'm very sorry about the problems you're having.

The current situation with the emails is that customers' issues are being dealt with on a case-by-case basis as quickly as possible.