Question!?

Guest's review of Avent Niplette

Avent Niplette

“Question!?”

Written on: 23/07/2012

I just got this in the mail a few days ago, and have only used it twice. However, the nipplette is much wider than my nipple and part of my areola gets sucked in when using it. Should I stop using the product because of this, I feel like if its sucking in my areola & nipple it won't help at all. Any ideas?

Amy_1984's Comment

Written on: 17/08/2012

I think this is common based on what I have seen on some pictures and still you can get a result. Good Luck.

Stargirl..'s Comment

Written on: 03/04/2013

I have had this product for a few weeks now and I have thought the same thing, how did you get on, did it work ok in the end?

Poshmums's Comment

Written on: 14/10/2012

Hi. Just use it how ever it feels comfortable for you. The cups may take a little of the surrounding area in but this is becasue your nipples are small at present. After using for some weeks you should find it gets better and easier.